What are we looking for?
We’re looking for an organized and ambitious Junior Sales Development Representative to join the blue-minded team.
What will be your role?
You will help build, grow and maintain the company’s brand by strengthening the Sales process and ensuring a smooth relationship with the clients.
What will you do:
- You will be responsible for planning, setting, and updating outbound campaigns on different channels, and ensure the process runs smoothly,
- You will help to build and maintain the client database,
- You will update CRM deals and keep track of ongoing discussions,
- You will report the outcomes and results for the outbound campaigns and CRM deals,
- Work closely with the Head of Sales to plan the Sales process and objectives.
- You will be joining meetings with team members (the clients being one of them) and add your input,
- You will continuously learn & improve yourself,
- You will have fun.
What should you have?
- Basic knowledge of business development,
- Great time management skills,
- Proactivity and attention to detail,
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills,
- Good English communication skills,
- Empathy towards the user’s needs,
- Eagerness to share your ideas and work with people,
- Excitement for learning new things continuously.
What would make us even happier, though not mandatory:
- Some experience with business development,
- Volunteering experience helps,
- Working experience with any kind of business development tools,
- Basic understanding of the market reality and the business market.
- You’ll have a personalized learning plan for the next 6 to 12 months, a budget allocated for it (conferences, certifications, etc), and a mentor that will help you progress,
- You’ll have 5 days dedicated to learning per year.
Why in Digitalya?
- You’ll be part of a 19 member company embracing a flat organizational structure. Meaning: no useless bureaucracy, freedom to share ideas and ask questions, freedom to come up with feedback and improvement points, freedom to come up with activities and create mini tribes in your area of expertise or hobby (ex: Mada and Monica started a reading club, George plans to teach us ukulele and Marius is building a team to code reusable components). You can check the vibe on social,
- Day by day, we choose to seek mastery in the way we do our work and to make things meaningful and worth our time.
How is this going to work:
- First, you’ll establish a special kind of connection with the blue minded team,
- Then you’ll find out about our core values,
- You’ll discover our awesome projects,
- You’ll have a tailored learning plan based on your growth aspirations,
- You’ll get a chance to relax and get to know us better during our leisure activities. You know, like board games, airsoft, ping-pong nights, getting lost in the woods, crafting a 3D printer and so on,
- We embrace and encourage a great work-life balance. We’re flexible.
- Other benefits that, of course, we have (should we even mention them?):
- Private health insurance,
- Predictable salary discussion based on performance & new skills acquired - every 6 months,
- Flexible schedule,
Let's get to know each other. Apply and join the blue minded team!