What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for an organized and ambitious Business Development Associate to join the blue-minded team.
What will be your role?
- You will build, grow, and maintain the company’s brand by strengthening the sales process and ensuring a smooth relationship with the clients.
- You will participate in the sales process – from finding and qualifying the leads to closing the deals.
What will you do:
- You will take care of contract negotiations with our future clients,
- You will be responsible for planning, setting, and updating outbound campaigns on different channels and ensuring the process runs smoothly,
- You will help to build and maintain the client database,
- You will update CRM deals and keep track of ongoing discussions,
- You will report the outcomes and results for the outbound campaigns and CRM deals,
- Work closely with the Head of Sales to plan the Sales process and objectives,
- You will mentor the sales team.
What should you have?
- At least 4+ years of experience in the business development area, with at least 1 year of experience in the IT domain,
- Previous experience in negotiating and closing deals,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Great knowledge of business development,
- Great time management skills,
- Proactivity, self-sufficiency, and attention to detail,
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills,
- Excellent English communication skills,
- Empathy toward the user’s needs,
- Eagerness to share your ideas and work with people,
- Working experience with any kind of business development tools,
- Ambition to learn new things continuously.
We ❤️ tech:
- We have regular internal tech meetings – which means you can share your experience with others and learn from other people’s challenges.
- We work on projects that allow us to adopt the latest versions of technologies as soon as they are stable, so you’ll be up to date with what’s happening in the industry.
- We choose projects that are challenging from the development perspective so you can play with manufacturing automation, entities with dynamic fields, and scalable, performance-oriented components that integrate with existing solutions. You can check our case studies for more information.
We value our team:
- You’ll be part of a 25+ members company embracing a flat organizational structure. Meaning: no useless bureaucracy, freedom to share ideas and ask questions, freedom to share feedback and improvement points, freedom to suggest activities and create mini tribes in your area of expertise or hobby. You can check the vibe on social.
- Our greatest asset is our team and the great connections they create with one another. Learn what it means to be a blue-minded team member.
- Day by day, we seek mastery in how we do our work and make things meaningful and worth our time.
- We hold monthly activities to unite the team and connect with like-minded people.
We encourage growth:
- You’ll have five days dedicated to learning per year.
- You’ll have a dedicated learning budget.
- You will continuously learn and improve yourself.
Other cool things:
- Private health insurance.
- Access to a benefits platform.
- Predictable salary discussion based on performance & new skills acquired – every six months.
- Flexible schedule and work-from-home policy.
- Up to 26 days of leave.
How this is going to work:
- First, you’ll establish a special connection with the blue-minded team.
- Then you’ll find out about our core values.
- You’ll fall in love with our projects.
- We embrace and encourage a great work-life balance. Don’t think that we’re overly attached 🙂
- You’ll relax and get to know us better. Hint: we like board games, ping-pong, console games, and outdoor activities.
Wanna meet? Let’s get to know each other. The coffee is on us. Fill in the form below, and we’ll get back to you soon.
Let's get to know each other over a cup of coffee, and maybe we'll be a match. All you need to do is fill out the form bellow and we will get back to you with more details.