What are we looking for?
- Front-End Developer, with at least 1 year of experience.
What will be your role?
- To develop web apps on a wide range of industries: aviation, manufacturing, healthcare, logistics, education, and others. Some examples of previous projects: a software that aims to revolutionize the way people from all over the world connect to Wi-Fi, another that manages factory production based on IoT and one that delivers highly targeted ads on Google.
What should you have?
- 1 to 3 years relevant working experience,
- A good understanding of React,
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS,
- Good English communication skills,
- Empathy towards the user’s needs, passion for UX best practices,
- Eagerness to share your ideas and work with other people,
- Openness towards receiving and giving feedback,
- Keen to learn new things continuously.
What would make us even happier, though not mandatory:
- Prior unit testing experience,
- Slicing experience,
- Strong knowledge of vanilla JS, jQuery,
- Previous knowledge of using Webpack.
What will you do:
- You will take part in building complex web apps,
- You will transform the client’s vision into real features by using the latest technologies,
- You will develop API based projects,
- You will deliver projects using the Scrum framework,
- You will join meetings with team members (the client being one of them) and add your input,
- You will continuously learn & improve yourself,
- You will have fun.
Why in Digitalya?
- We build MVPs (3 to 6 months of development), so you will have the chance to continually learn & get creative on a wide range of project types - we like to experience with industries so you’ll find projects from aviation to manufacturing, healthcare, logistics, education, and others,
- We take projects that can actually allow us to adopt the latest versions of technologies as soon as they are stable, so you’ll be up to date with what’s happening in the industry,
- We choose projects to be challenging from the development perspective so you can play with manufacturing automation, entities with dynamic fields and scalable, performance-oriented components that integrate with existing solutions. You can talk to Bogdan if you want more details about the techy stuff or check our case studies.
- You’ll be part of a 18 member company embracing a flat organizational structure. Meaning: no useless bureaucracy, freedom to share ideas and ask questions, freedom to come up with feedback and improvement points, freedom to come up with activities and create mini tribes in your area of expertise or hobby (ex: Mada and Monica started a reading club, George plans to teach us ukulele and Marius is building a team to code reusable components). You can check the vibe on social,
- Day by day, we choose to seek mastery in the way we do our work and to make things meaningful and worth our time.
- You’ll have a **personalized learning plan **for the next 6 to 12 months, a budget allocated for it (conferences, certifications, etc) and a mentor that will help you progress,
- You’ll have 5 days dedicated to learning per year,
- You’ll do peer programming,
- You can take part in internal hackathons (we plan to do three this year), where you can test your skills and acquire new ones,
- You’ll work Scrum-based,
- The relationship with the client will be handled by the project manager, so you can fully focus on delivering great products,
- Your code will be following a coding standard and certain quality rules.
- Other benefits that, of course, we have (should we even mention them?):
- Private health insurance,
- Predictable salary discussion based on performance & new skills acquired - every 6 months,
- Flexible schedule,
Wanna meet? Let’s get to know each other. The coffee is on us. Fill in the form below, and we’ll get back to you soon.