What are we looking for?
- Front-End Developer with at least 2 years of experience.
What will be your role?
- To develop web apps in a wide range of industries: aviation, manufacturing, healthcare, logistics, education, and others. Some examples of previous projects: a software that aims to revolutionize how people worldwide connect to Wi-Fi, another that manages factory production based on IoT, and one that delivers highly targeted ads on Google.
What should you have?
- 2 to 5 years of relevant working experience
- A good understanding of React or Vuejs
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS
- Good English communication skills
- Empathy towards the user’s needs, passion for UX best practices
- Eagerness to share your ideas and work with other people
- Openness toward receiving and giving feedback
- Keen to learn new things continuously
What would make us even happier, though not mandatory:
- Prior unit testing experience
- Slicing experience
- Strong knowledge of vanilla JS, jQuery
- Previous knowledge of using Webpack
What will you do:
- Take part in building complex web apps
- Transform the client’s vision into real features by using the latest technologies
- Develop API-based projects
- Deliver projects using the Scrum framework
- Join meetings with team members (the client being one of them) and add your input
- Continuously learn & improve yourself
- Have fun
We ❤️ tech:
- We have internal tech meetings – this means you have both the chance of sharing your own experience with others and also learn from other people’s challenges. These are also great for discussing new technologies or problem-solving methods that will make your life easier.
- We take projects that allow us to adopt the latest versions of technologies as soon as they are stable, so you’ll be up to date with what’s happening in the industry.
- We choose projects that are challenging from the development perspective so you can play with manufacturing automation, entities with dynamic fields, and scalable, performance-oriented components that integrate with existing solutions. You can talk to Bogdan for more details about the techy stuff or check our case studies.
We value our team:
- You’ll be part of a 25 members company embracing a flat organizational structure. Meaning: no useless bureaucracy, freedom to share ideas and ask questions, freedom to share feedback and improvement points, freedom to suggest activities and create mini tribes in your area of expertise or hobby. You can check the vibe on social.
- Day by day, we seek mastery in how we do our work and focus on things that are meaningful and worth our time.
We encourage growth:
- You’ll have five days dedicated to learning per year.
- You can participate in internal hackathons to test your skills and acquire new ones.
- You’ll have a dedicated learning budget.
- You’ll do peer programming.
Other cool things:
- You’ll work Scrum-based.
- The project manager will handle the relationship with the client, so you can fully focus on delivering great products.
- Your code will follow a coding standard and certain quality rules.
- Private health insurance.
- Access to a benefits platform.
- Predictable salary discussion based on performance & new skills acquired – every six months.
- Flexible schedule and work-from-home policy.
- Up to 26 days of leave.
How this is going to work:
- First, you’ll establish a special connection with the blue-minded team.
- Then you’ll find out about our core values.
- You’ll fall in love with our projects.
- We embrace and encourage a great work-life balance. Don’t think that we’re overly attached 🙂
- You’ll relax and get to know us better. Hint: we like board games, ping-pong, console games, and outdoor activities.
Wanna meet? Let’s get to know each other. The coffee is on us. Fill in the form below, and we’ll get back to you soon.