How would it be to develop from scratch a software that aims to revolutionize the way people from all over the world connect to Wi-Fi? How about a web app that generates millions of ads tailored to the target audience, or one that manages factory production based on IoT?
Are you curious? Come and find out. We’re looking for a front-end developer that shares our passion for innovation.
We seek big challenges. Our projects are bold, and they aim to transform their industries. From apps partnered with Google to apps that handle aviation audits in Switzerland, we’re fearless when it comes to software.
What we expect from you:
- 1 to 3 years relevant working experience,
- A good understanding of one of these three frameworks: Angular, React or Vue,
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS,
- Good English communication skills,
- Empathy towards the user’s needs, passion for UX best practices,
- Eagerness to share your ideas and work with other people,
- Openness towards receiving and giving feedback,
- Keen to learn new things continuously.
What would make us even happier, though not mandatory:
- Prior unit testing experience,
- Slicing experience,
- Strong knowledge of vanilla JS, jQuery,
- Previous knowledge of using Webpack.
What will you do:
- You will take part in building complex web apps,
- You will transform the client’s vision into real features by using the latest technologies,
- You will develop API based projects,
- You will deliver projects using the Scrum framework,
- You will join meetings with team members (the client being one of them) and add your input,
- You will continuously learn & improve yourself,
- You will have fun.
How is this going to work:
- First, you’ll establish a special kind of connection with the blue minded team,
- Then you’ll find out about our core values,
- You’ll discover our awesome projects,
- You’ll have a tailored learning plan based on your growth aspirations,
- We'll assure medical coverage to keep you healthy,
- You’ll get a chance to relax and get to know us better during our leisure activities. You know, like board games, airsoft, ping-pong nights, getting lost in the woods, crafting a 3D printer and so on,
- We embrace and encourage a great work-life balance. We’re flexible.
You’d like to find out more about us and our projects? Let’s get to know each other. Fill in the form bellow and we’ll get back to you soon. Or send us your CV at [email protected].