What are we looking for?
Full-Stack Web Developer with at least 2+ years of experience.
What will you do:
- You will deliver projects using the Scrum framework,
- You will take part in building complex web apps,
- Take part in product workshops, with our clients, so you will clearly understand the app requirements,
- You will evaluate the user requirements in collaboration with a project manager, a UI/UX designer, and other dev teammates,
- You'll be involved in developing the project's architecture,
- You'll develop API based scalable projects.
What should you have?
- A good understanding of Reactjs or Vuejs,
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS,
- Experience in at least one of the following technologies: Node.js with Express or Sails or PHP with Laravel,
- Experience with REST APIs & RESTful architecture, HTTP protocol,
- Knowledge of relational databases such as MySql, PostgreSQL,
- Good understanding of OOP principles/practices,
- Knowledge of source code versioning systems such as GIT,
- Good English communication skills.
What would make us even happier, though not mandatory:
- Prior unit testing experience,
- Slicing experience,
- Strong knowledge of vanilla JS, jQuery,
- Previous knowledge of using Webpack.
- Knowledge of non-relational databases,
- Knowledge of Git flow strategy,
- Ability to navigate in a Linux server environment,
- Experience with Docker development.
Why in Digitalya?
- We build MVPs (3 to 6 months of development), so you will have the chance to continually learn & get creative on a wide range of project types - we like to experience with industries so you’ll find projects from aviation to manufacturing, healthcare, logistics, education, and others,
- We take projects that can actually allow us to adopt the latest versions of technologies as soon as they are stable, so you’ll be up to date with what’s happening in the industry,
- We choose projects to be challenging from the development perspective so you can play with manufacturing automation, entities with dynamic fields and scalable, performance-oriented components that integrate with existing solutions. You can talk to Bogdan if you want more details about the techy stuff or check our case studies.
- You’ll be part of a 18 member company embracing a flat organizational structure. Meaning: no useless bureaucracy, freedom to share ideas and ask questions, freedom to come up with feedback and improvement points, freedom to come up with activities and create mini tribes in your area of expertise or hobby.
- Day by day, we choose to seek mastery in the way we do our work and to make things meaningful and worth our time.
- You’ll have a personalized learning plan for the next 6 to 12 months, a budget allocated for it (conferences, certifications, etc) and a mentor that will help you progress,
- You’ll have 5 days dedicated to learning per year,
- You’ll do peer programming,
- You can take part in internal hackathons (we plan to do three this year), where you can test your skills and acquire new ones,
- You’ll work Scrum-based,
- The relationship with the client will be handled by the project manager, so you can fully focus on delivering great products,
- Your code will be following a coding standard and certain quality rules.
- Other benefits that, of course, we have (should we even mention them?):
- Private health insurance,
- Predictable salary discussion based on performance & new skills acquired - every 6 months,
- Flexible schedule,
- up to 26 days of leave;
Wanna meet? Let’s get to know each other. The coffee is on us. Fill in the form below, and we’ll get back to you soon.
Become a blue minded team mate :)