What are we looking for?
- React Native Developer, with 2 year plus experience
What will be your role?
- To develop mobile apps on a wide range of industries: aviation, manufacturing, healthcare, logistics, education, and others. Your first project will be a management platform, dealing with media, online publication and other advertising goodies. We’ll start the project from scratch, implementing new cool features.
What you’ll do?
- Take part in product workshops, with our clients, so you will clearly understand the app requirements,
- You will evaluate the user requirements in collaboration with a project manager, a UI/UX designer, and other dev teammates,
- You’ll develop scalable mobile apps,
- You’ll cooperate with back-end developers in the process of designing and consuming RESTful APIs,
- You will perform code and design reviews.
What should you have?
- Good knowledge of React Native,
- Experience with Redux,
- Good understanding of REST APIs for integrations with a back-end server and/or external services,
- Experience with Git, including an understanding of branching and merging workflows,
- Good English communication skills.
What would be nice to have?
- Knowledge about frameworks/libraries such as React, Angular, Vue, jQuery or Bootstrap,
- Experience with store releases: App Store / Google Play,
- Knowledge of Git flow strategy,
- Experience with building web interfaces,
- Knowledge of UI/UX,
- Experience with animations in React Native.
- You’ll have a personalized learning plan for the next 6 to 12 months, a budget allocated for it (conferences, certifications, etc), and a mentor that will help you progress,
- You’ll have 5 days dedicated to learning per year.
Why in Digitalya?
- You’ll be part of a 23 member company embracing a flat organizational structure. Meaning: no useless bureaucracy, freedom to share ideas and ask questions, freedom to come up with feedback and improvement points, freedom to come up with activities and create mini tribes in your area of expertise or hobby (ex: Mada and Monica started a reading club, and Marius is building a team to code reusable components). You can check the vibe on social,
- Day by day, we choose to seek mastery in the way we do our work and to make things meaningful and worth our time.
How is this going to work:
- First, you’ll establish a special kind of connection with the blue minded team,
- Then you’ll find out about our core values,
- You’ll discover our awesome projects,
- You’ll have a tailored learning plan based on your growth aspirations,
- You’ll get a chance to relax and get to know us better during our leisure activities. You know, like board games, airsoft, ping-pong nights, getting lost in the woods, crafting a 3D printer and so on,
- We embrace and encourage a great work-life balance. We’re flexible.
- Other benefits that, of course, we have (should we even mention them?):
- Private health insurance,
- Predictable salary discussion based on performance & new skills acquired - every 6 months,
- Flexible schedule,
Let's get to know each other. Apply and join the blue minded team!