Technologies like React and Ruby give you nightmares? Well, they won’t anymore!
Join Digitalya to learn all about what it takes to develop outstanding web apps.
Are you passionate about web development and excited to learn how to work with the latest technologies? HTML5, CSS, Angular.JS, React and Ruby are just a few of the technologies you will learn to work with, if you join Digitalya Academy. So what are you waiting for?
Why you should apply:
- We care about your career development, so you’ll learn how to work with cutting edge technologies that companies are heavily searching for
- We understand you have other things going on, so you’ll have the freedom to create your own schedule
- We believe in having fun while learning, that’s why you’ll work in a stress-free environment that encourages curiosity and discovery
- We value autonomy, so you’ll be encouraged to share your opinions and make decisions on your own
- One of our core values is to help each other in the journey of learning, so you’ll benefit from daily guidance from our awesome experienced engineers
- We have a variety of awesome projects, so you will learn the entire workflow of a web app, from software architecture to implementation, to writing code based on the latest standards and setting up your own deployment
- We’re always welcoming new talent into our team, so you’ll have the opportunity to become our colleague long-term
You will enjoy it here if you are:
- Passionate about technology and devoted to continuous learning
- Open-minded and receptive to other people and ideas
- Curious to learn and put into practice the latest tech trends
- Communicative and friendly
- Not afraid to question an approach and discover better solutions
The benefits of working here are:
- You have the opportunity of becoming our colleague for long-term
- The internship will be part-time or full time, and will last for 2-3 months
- You’re free to choose if you want a 4, 6 or 8 hours schedule
- The internship will be paid
- You will have permanent support for personal and professional growth
- You will play with the latest generation of technical equipment
- You will work on cool projects with a young and awesome team
- Together we will have extra fun (social activities, Ping-Pong table in the office, team buildings, board-games and a lot of other stuff)
Not sure you want to apply yet? Check out what some of our interns have to say.
Are you excited to be part of our team? Great.
Send us your resume using the form below.
We can’t wait to meet you!