What are we looking for?
A proactive person with at least 2+ years of experience in Project Management (or a similar position) in the tech area.
What will be your role?
- You will be responsible for planning, defining, and managing project objectives according to the client’s needs.
- You will work closely with the team to improve the client’s product.
- You will ensure the deliverables meet the customer’s expectations and demands.
What will you do?
- Ensure that your projects are delivered on time by coordinating the internal resources.
- Provide updates about adjustments and the project’s progress.
- Delegate project tasks based on the project’s plan.
- Track the project performance.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Manage the relationship with the client.
- Work using the Scrum framework.
- Join meetings with team members (the clients being one of them) and add your input.
- You will continuously learn & improve yourself.
- You will have fun 🤩.
What should be your powers?
- At least two years of experience as a Project Manager (or a related position) in the tech area.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Great understanding of the SCRUM/Agile methodology.
- Good understanding of a project’s development (including timeline, budget, and features).
- Good understanding of JIRA (or a similar tool).
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Good spoken and written English communication skills.
- Eagerness to share your ideas and work with people.
- Excitement for learning new things continuously 🙌.
What would make us even happier, though not mandatory:
- Good understanding of tech data and the ability to make it easily understandable for the client.
- Documentation skills and the ability to keep track of new project changes.
We ❤️ tech:
- We have regular internal tech meetings where you can share your experience with others and learn from other people’s challenges.
- We work on projects that allow us to adopt the latest versions of technologies as soon as they are stable, so you’ll be up to date with what’s happening in the industry.
- We choose projects that are challenging from a development perspective, which gives you the ability to be in contact with new tech, learn quickly, and experiment with new approaches. You can check our case studies for more information.
We value our team:
- You’ll be part of a 25+ members company embracing a flat organizational structure. That means no useless bureaucracy, freedom to share ideas and ask questions, freedom to share feedback and improvement points, and freedom to suggest activities and create mini tribes in your area of expertise or hobby. You can check our vibe on social.
- Our greatest asset is our team and the great connections they create with one another. Learn what it means to be a blue-minded team member.
- Day by day, we seek mastery in how we do our work and make things meaningful and worth our time.
- We stick by our values in everything we do: performance evaluation, decision-making, hiring, handling client feedback, and delivering quality work.
- We do monthly team activities to unite the team and connect with each other.
We encourage growth:
- You’ll have five days dedicated to learning per year.
- You can participate in internal hackathons to test your skills and acquire new ones.
- You’ll have a dedicated learning budget.
Other cool things:
- Private health insurance.
- Access to a benefits platform.
- Predictable salary discussion based on performance & new skills acquired – every six months.
- Flexible schedule and work-from-home policy.
- Up to 26 days of leave.
How this is going to work:
- First, you can apply using the form below.
- Our HR team will analyze your profile and, if it fits, will reach out to schedule a meeting (in-person or online) to get to know you.
- If you fit our company culture and values, you’ll have a discussion with our other Project Managers for a closer inspection of your PM and tech skills.
- If all goes well, you will get a financial offer from us.
- Now the ball is in your court. If you decide to join us, everyone will welcome you with open arms. Our superpower is making people feel at home from day 1.
Still not sure? Read the blog post where we talk more about how this role works at Digitalya.
Does this sound good? Fill in the form below, and we’ll get back to you soon.