What are we looking for?
A proactive person, with at least 1 year of experience in Project Management (or a related position), in the tech area.
What will be your role?
- You will be responsible for planning, defining, and managing project objectives according to the client's needs,
- You will work closely with the team to improve the client's product,
- You will make sure the deliverables will meet the customer expectations and demand.
What will you do:
- You will ensure that your projects are delivered in time by coordinating the internal resources,
- You will provide updates about adjustments and the project's progress,
- You will delegate project tasks based on the project's plan,
- You will track the project performance,
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks,
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques,
- Manage the relationship with the client,
- You will have projects using the Scrum framework,
- You will be joining meetings with team members (the clients being one of them) and add your input,
- You will continuously learn & improve yourself,
- You will have fun.
What should you have?
- At least one year of experience as a Project Manager (or a related position) in the tech area,
- Clear and effective communication skills,
- Great understanding of SCRUM/Agile methodology,
- Good understanding of a project's development (including timeline, budget, features),
- Good understanding of JIRA (or a similar tool),
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills,
- Good spoken and written English communication skills,
- Eagerness to share your ideas and work with people,
- Excitement for learning new things continuously.
What would make us even happier, though not mandatory:
- German (optional),
- Good understanding of the tech data and be able to transform it into non-tech approaches for the client,
- Documentation skills and the ability to keep track of new changes on the project.
- You’ll have a personalized learning plan for the next 6 to 12 months, a budget allocated for it (conferences, certifications, etc), and a mentor that will help you progress,
- You’ll have 5 days dedicated to learning per year.
Why in Digitalya?
- You’ll be part of a 19 member company embracing a flat organizational structure. Meaning: no useless bureaucracy, freedom to share ideas and ask questions, freedom to come up with feedback and improvement points, freedom to come up with activities and create mini tribes in your area of expertise or hobby (ex: Mada and Monica started a reading club, and Marius is building a team to code reusable components). You can check the vibe on social,
- Day by day, we choose to seek mastery in the way we do our work and to make things meaningful and worth our time.
How is this going to work:
- First, you’ll establish a special kind of connection with the blue minded team,
- Then you’ll find out about our core values,
- You’ll discover our awesome projects,
- You’ll have a tailored learning plan based on your growth aspirations,
- You’ll get a chance to relax and get to know us better during our leisure activities. You know, like board games, airsoft, ping-pong nights, getting lost in the woods, crafting a 3D printer and so on,
- We embrace and encourage a great work-life balance. We’re flexible.
- Other benefits that, of course, we have (should we even mention them?):
- Private health insurance,
- Predictable salary discussion based on performance & new skills acquired - every 6 months,
- Flexible schedule,
Let's get to know each other. Apply and join the blue minded team!