Would you like to use your creativity to the maximum each day? To combine the tech world with the goodies of digital marketing to reach the right people?
Are you curious to find out how it is like to create a marketing strategy based on a customer persona? Do you want to see how you can adapt to markets from different countries? Are you eager to learn and test different marketing techniques? Well, it seems you are the one we’re looking for.
Join us to find out what it takes, from top to bottom, to stand out from the crowd, in a strong competitive niche as the IT industry. It’s nothing more exciting than to work as a marketer, in an environment that continually evolves.
What we expect from you:
- Relevant working experience,
- Good English skills, both when writing and when speaking,
- Prior experience in Social media management,
- Knowledge about SEO and Social media best practices,
- Eagerness to share your ideas and work with other people,
- Curiosity to find out how the digital world works,
- Openness towards receiving and giving feedback,
- Strong desire to become the best digital marketer.
What would make us even happier, though not mandatory:
- Basic Photoshop/Illustrator skills,
- Previous copywriting experience in English,
- Paid advertising experience,
- Knowledge about Analytics.
What will you do:
- You will learn a lot of things about the web world and explore an industry that evolves continuously,
- You will take part in implementing different digital marketing campaigns, from lead generation to brand awareness,
- You will get creative by writing blog posts, and social posts,
- You will learn what it takes to create a campaign based on a buyer persona,
- You will explore all the goodies of being a marketer: community management, content creation, SEO, analytics, paid advertisement,
- You will manage international lead generation campaigns,
- You will take part in Smartketing (Sales & Marketing) meetings and add your input,
- You will work alongside with geeky, but funny, and super friendly developers.
We ❤️ tech:
- We have regular internal tech meetings – which means you can share your experience with others and learn from other people’s challenges.
- We work on projects that allow us to adopt the latest versions of technologies as soon as they are stable, so you’ll be up to date with what’s happening in the industry.
- We choose projects that are challenging from the development perspective so you can play with manufacturing automation, entities with dynamic fields, and scalable, performance-oriented components that integrate with existing solutions. You can check our case studies for more information.
We value our team:
- You’ll be part of a 25+ members company embracing a flat organizational structure. Meaning: no useless bureaucracy, freedom to share ideas and ask questions, freedom to share feedback and improvement points, freedom to suggest activities and create mini tribes in your area of expertise or hobby. You can check the vibe on social.
- Our greatest asset is our team and the great connections they create with one another. Learn what it means to be a blue-minded team member.
- Day by day, we seek mastery in how we do our work and make things meaningful and worth our time.
- We hold monthly activities to unite the team and connect with like-minded people.
We encourage growth:
- You’ll have five days dedicated to learning per year.
- You can participate in internal hackathons to test your skills and acquire new ones.
- You’ll have a dedicated learning budget.
Other cool things:
- Private health insurance.
- Access to a benefits platform.
- Predictable salary discussion based on performance & new skills acquired – every six months.
- Flexible schedule and work-from-home policy.
- Up to 26 days of leave.
How this is going to work:
- First, you’ll establish a special connection with the blue-minded team.
- Then you’ll find out about our core values.
- You’ll fall in love with our projects.
- We embrace and encourage a great work-life balance. Don’t think that we’re overly attached 🙂
- You’ll relax and get to know us better. Hint: we like board games, ping-pong, console games, and outdoor activities.
Wanna meet? Let’s get to know each other. The coffee is on us. Fill in the form below, and we’ll get back to you soon.