Would you like to use your creativity to the maximum each day? To combine the tech world with the goodies of digital marketing to reach the right people?
Are you curious to find out how it is like to create a marketing strategy based on a customer persona? Do you want to see how you can adapt to markets from different countries? Are you eager to learn and test different marketing techniques? Well, it seems you are the one we’re looking for.
Join us to find out what it takes, from top to bottom, to stand out from the crowd, in a strong competitive niche as the IT industry. It’s nothing more exciting than to work as a marketer, in an environment that continually evolves.
What we expect from you:
- Relevant working experience,
- Good English skills, both when writing and when speaking,
- Prior experience in Social media management,
- Knowledge about SEO and Social media best practices,
- Eagerness to share your ideas and work with other people,
- Curiosity to find out how the digital world works,
- Openness towards receiving and giving feedback,
- Strong desire to become the best digital marketer.
What would make us even happier, though not mandatory:
- Basic Photoshop/Illustrator skills,
- Previous copywriting experience in English,
- Paid advertising experience,
- Knowledge about Analytics.
What will you do:
- You will learn a lot of things about the web world and explore an industry that evolves continuously,
- You will take part in implementing different digital marketing campaigns, from lead generation to brand awareness,
- You will get creative by writing blog posts, and social posts,
- You will learn what it takes to create a campaign based on a buyer persona,
- You will explore all the goodies of being a marketer: community management, content creation, SEO, analytics, paid advertisement,
- You will manage international lead generation campaigns,
- You will take part in Smartketing (Sales & Marketing) meetings and add your input,
- You will work alongside with geeky, but funny, and super friendly developers.
How is this going to work:
- First, you’ll establish a special kind of connection with the blue minded team,
- Then you’ll find out about our core values,
- You’ll discover our awesome projects,
- You’ll have a tailored learning plan based on your growth aspirations,
- You’ll get a chance to relax and get to know us better during our leisure activities. You know, like board games, airsoft, ping-pong nights, getting lost in the woods, crafting a 3D printer and so on,
- We embrace and encourage a great work-life balance. We’re flexible.
You’d like to find out more about us? Let’s get to know each other. Send us your CV at [email protected], and we’ll get back to you soon.
As a company, we seek big challenges. Our projects are bold, and they aim to transform their industries. From apps partnered with Google to apps that handle aviation audits in Switzerland, we’re fearless when it comes to software.