What are we looking for?
Quality Assurance Specialist in Manual Testing, with 2+ years of experience.
What will be your role?
- You will be responsible for planning, inspecting, interpreting, and testing the product you will be working on to ensure the software runs smoothly,
- Ensure products meet customer expectations and demand,
- Develop quality assurance standards and company processes,
- Tracking bugs and documenting your work,
- Working closely with the development team to improve the product.
What will you do:
- Your project will be in the management system, in healthcare,
- You will have an essential role in finishing and delivering the project within the deadline,
- You will help implement, develop, and improve the features of the web application,
- You will have projects using the Scrum framework,
- You will be joining meetings with team members (the clients being one of them) and add your input,
- You will continuously learn & improve yourself,
- You will have fun.
What should you have?
- At least 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance,
- Good understanding of Agile methodology and how QA functions within it,
- Good understanding of JIRA (or a similar tool),
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills,
- Good English communication skills,
- Empathy toward the user’s needs,
- Eagerness to share your ideas and work with people,
- Keen to learn new things continuously.
What would make us even happier, though not mandatory:
- Good understanding of Web application structure,
- Working experience with Rest API architecture,
- Working experience with any kind of automation testing,
- Knowledge or working experience with performance and stress testing,
- Basic knowledge of versioning systems (GIT),
- Basic understanding of relational or non-relational databases,
Why in Digitalya?
We ❤️ tech:
- We have regular internal tech meetings – which means you can share your experience with others and learn from other people’s challenges.
- We work on projects that allow us to adopt the latest versions of technologies as soon as they are stable, so you’ll be up to date with what’s happening in the industry.
- We choose projects that are challenging from the development perspective so you can play with manufacturing automation, entities with dynamic fields, and scalable, performance-oriented components that integrate with existing solutions. You can check our case studies for more information.
We value our team:
- You’ll be part of a 25 members company embracing a flat organizational structure. Meaning: no useless bureaucracy, freedom to share ideas and ask questions, freedom to share feedback and improvement points, freedom to suggest activities and create mini tribes in your area of expertise or hobby. You can check the vibe on social.
- Our greatest asset is our team and the great connections they create with one another. Learn what it means to be a blue-minded team member.
- Day by day, we seek mastery in how we do our work and make things meaningful and worth our time.
- We hold monthly activities to unite the team and connect with like-minded people.
We encourage growth:
- You’ll have five days dedicated to learning per year.
- You can participate in internal hackathons to test your skills and acquire new ones.
- You’ll have a dedicated learning budget.
- You’ll do peer programming.
Other cool things:
- You’ll work Scrum-based.
- The project manager will handle the relationship with the client, so you can fully focus on delivering great products.
- Your code will follow a coding standard and certain quality rules.
- Private health insurance.
- Access to a benefits platform.
- Predictable salary discussion based on performance & new skills acquired – every six months.
- Flexible schedule and work-from-home policy.
- Up to 26 days of leave.
How this is going to work:
- First, you’ll establish a special kind of connection with the blue minded team,
- Then you’ll find out about our core values,
- You’ll fall in love with our projects,
- We embrace and encourage a great work-life balance. Don’t think that we’re overly attached 🙂
- You’ll relax and get to know us better every two Fridays at beer o’clock. Hint: we like board games, ping-pong, console games, and outdoor activities.
Wanna meet? Let’s get to know each other. The coffee is on us. Fill in the form below, and we’ll get back to you soon.