What are we looking for?
UI/UX designer with 1+ year of experience.
What will be your role?
You’ll design the user interfaces for web apps & mobile apps in a wide range of industries: aviation, manufacturing, healthcare, logistics, and education.
What you’ll do?
- Take part in product workshops with our clients, so you will clearly understand the app requirements,
- Do competition research so you’ll better understand the market,
- Evaluate the user requirements in collaboration with project managers and dev teammates,
- Illustrate ideas by using storyboards and process flows,
- Iterate solutions with wireframes,
- Develop UI mockups,
- Develop prototypes,
- Implement new design versions based on user feedback.
What should you have?
- Knowledge of UX/UI principles and best practices,
- Knowledge of design tools (Sketch, Figma or Adobe Creative Suite),
- Good English communication skills.
What would be nice to have?
- Knowledge of prototyping tools (Axure, InVision),
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS.
We ❤️ tech:
- We have regular internal tech meetings – which means you can share your experience with others and learn from other people’s challenges.
- We work on projects that allow us to adopt the latest versions of technologies as soon as they are stable, so you’ll be up to date with what’s happening in the industry.
- We choose projects that are challenging from the development perspective so you can play with manufacturing automation, entities with dynamic fields, and scalable, performance-oriented components that integrate with existing solutions. You can check our case studies for more information.
We value our team:
- You’ll be part of a 25+ members company embracing a flat organizational structure. Meaning: no useless bureaucracy, freedom to share ideas and ask questions, freedom to share feedback and improvement points, freedom to suggest activities and create mini tribes in your area of expertise or hobby. You can check the vibe on social.
- Our greatest asset is our team and the great connections they create with one another. Learn what it means to be a blue-minded team member.
- Day by day, we seek mastery in how we do our work and make things meaningful and worth our time.
- We hold monthly activities to unite the team and connect with like-minded people.
We encourage growth:
- You’ll have five days dedicated to learning per year.
- You can participate in internal hackathons to test your skills and acquire new ones.
- You’ll have a dedicated learning budget.
Other cool things:
- Private health insurance.
- Access to a benefits platform.
- Predictable salary discussion based on performance & new skills acquired – every six months.
- Flexible schedule and work-from-home policy.
- Up to 26 days of leave.
How this is going to work:
- First, you’ll establish a special connection with the blue-minded team.
- Then you’ll find out about our core values.
- You’ll fall in love with our projects.
- We embrace and encourage a great work-life balance. Don’t think that we’re overly attached 🙂
- You’ll relax and get to know us better. Hint: we like board games, ping-pong, console games, and outdoor activities.
Wanna meet? Let’s get to know each other. The coffee is on us. Fill in the form below, and we’ll get back to you soon.