Would you like to develop a skill of reading people's minds? Well, we would too, but since we don't have super powers, we develop customer personas and identify their needs. Which is quite similar.
Let's give it a second shot: You know your way with LinkedIn and other sales tools, and you want to learn more about how to identify and address people's needs? We're looking for a business development specialist to help us with our ambitious sales target for this year.
So, if you want to research international markets, to learn more about the software industry, and what it takes to reach the right people, give us a sign.
What we expect from you:
- Relevant working experience,
- Good English skills, both when writing and when speaking,
- Prior experience with Outbound Lead Generation,
- Knowledge about Sales funnels and Outbound best practices,
- High level of motivation towards recurring activities,
- The capacity to work based on goals,
- Eagerness to share your ideas and work with other people,
- Openness towards receiving and giving feedback,
- Strong desire to become an awesome sales person.
What would make us even happier, though not mandatory:
- Good understanding of the software industry,
- Previous experience in using marketing automation platforms,
- Good knowledge of using Gdrive, especially sheets.
What will you do:
- You will generate new leads for the outbound activity of sales, based on a custom persona,
- You will set emailing campaigns based on specific objectives,
- You will pre-qualify the leads in order to make the sales funnel more efficient,
- You will monitor the performance of the campaigns,
- You will work with the leads generated by the marketing activities,
- You will participate in Smartketing (Sales & Marketing) meetings and add your input,
- You will work alongside with geeky, but funny, and super friendly developers,
- In the future, you will be involved in nurturing the relationship with the clients.
How is this going to work:
- First, you’ll establish a special kind of connection with the blue minded team,
- Then you’ll find out about our core values,
- You’ll discover our awesome projects,
- You’ll have a tailored learning plan based on your growth aspirations,
- You’ll get a chance to relax and get to know us better during our leisure activities. You know, like board games, airsoft, ping-pong nights, getting lost in the woods, crafting a 3D printer and so on,
- We embrace and encourage a great work-life balance. We’re flexible.
You’d like to find out more about us? Let’s get to know each other. Send us your CV at [email protected], and we’ll get back to you soon.
As a company, we seek big challenges. Our projects are bold, and they aim to transform their industries. From apps partnered with Google to apps that handle aviation audits in Switzerland, we’re fearless when it comes to software.