Would you like to develop a skill of reading people’s minds? Well, we would too, but since we don’t have super powers, we develop customer personas and identify their needs. Which is quite similar.
Let’s give it a second shot: You know your way with LinkedIn and other sales tools, and you want to learn more about how to identify and address people’s needs? We’re looking for a business development specialist to help us with our ambitious sales target for this year.
So, if you want to research international markets, to learn more about the software industry, and what it takes to reach the right people, give us a sign.
What we expect from you:
- Relevant working experience,
- Good English skills, both when writing and when speaking,
- Prior experience with Outbound Lead Generation,
- Knowledge about Sales funnels and Outbound best practices,
- High level of motivation towards recurring activities,
- The capacity to work based on goals,
- Eagerness to share your ideas and work with other people,
- Openness towards receiving and giving feedback,
- Strong desire to become an awesome sales person.
What would make us even happier, though not mandatory:
- Good understanding of the software industry,
- Previous experience in using marketing automation platforms,
- Good knowledge of using Gdrive, especially sheets.
What will you do:
- You will generate new leads for the outbound activity of sales, based on a custom persona,
- You will set emailing campaigns based on specific objectives,
- You will pre-qualify the leads in order to make the sales funnel more efficient,
- You will monitor the performance of the campaigns,
- You will work with the leads generated by the marketing activities,
- You will participate in Smartketing (Sales & Marketing) meetings and add your input,
- You will work alongside with geeky, but funny, and super friendly developers,
- In the future, you will be involved in nurturing the relationship with the clients.
We ❤️ tech:
- We have regular internal tech meetings – which means you can share your experience with others and learn from other people’s challenges.
- We work on projects that allow us to adopt the latest versions of technologies as soon as they are stable, so you’ll be up to date with what’s happening in the industry.
- We choose projects that are challenging from the development perspective so you can play with manufacturing automation, entities with dynamic fields, and scalable, performance-oriented components that integrate with existing solutions. You can check our case studies for more information.
We value our team:
- You’ll be part of a 25+ members company embracing a flat organizational structure. Meaning: no useless bureaucracy, freedom to share ideas and ask questions, freedom to share feedback and improvement points, freedom to suggest activities and create mini tribes in your area of expertise or hobby. You can check the vibe on social.
- Our greatest asset is our team and the great connections they create with one another. Learn what it means to be a blue-minded team member.
- Day by day, we seek mastery in how we do our work and make things meaningful and worth our time.
- We hold monthly activities to unite the team and connect with like-minded people.
We encourage growth:
- You’ll have five days dedicated to learning per year.
- You can participate in internal hackathons to test your skills and acquire new ones.
- You’ll have a dedicated learning budget.
Other cool things:
- Private health insurance.
- Access to a benefits platform.
- Predictable salary discussion based on performance & new skills acquired – every six months.
- Flexible schedule and work-from-home policy.
- Up to 26 days of leave.
How this is going to work:
- First, you’ll establish a special connection with the blue-minded team.
- Then you’ll find out about our core values.
- You’ll fall in love with our projects.
- We embrace and encourage a great work-life balance. Don’t think that we’re overly attached 🙂
- You’ll relax and get to know us better. Hint: we like board games, ping-pong, console games, and outdoor activities.
Wanna meet? Let’s get to know each other. The coffee is on us. Fill in the form below, and we’ll get back to you soon.