What are we looking for?
Quality Assurance Specialist in Manual Testing, with 2+ years of experience.
What will be your role?
- You will be responsible for planning, inspecting, interpreting, and testing the product you will be working on to ensure the software runs smoothly,
- Ensure products meet customer expectations and demand,
- Develop quality assurance standards and company processes,
- Tracking bugs and documenting your work,
- Working closely with the development team to improve the product.
What will you do:
- Your project will be in the management system, in healthcare,
- You will have an essential role in finishing and delivering the project within the deadline,
- You will help implement, develop, and improve the features of the web application,
- You will have projects using the Scrum framework,
- You will be joining meetings with team members (the clients being one of them) and add your input,
- You will continuously learn & improve yourself,
- You will have fun.
What should you have?
- At least 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance,
- Good understanding of Agile methodology and how QA functions within it,
- Good understanding of JIRA (or a similar tool),
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills,
- Good English communication skills,
- Empathy towards the user’s needs,
- Eagerness to share your ideas and work with people,
- Keen to learn new things continuously.
What would make us even happier, though not mandatory:
- Good understanding of Web application structure,
- Working experience with Rest API architecture,
- Working experience with any kind of automation testing,
- Knowledge or working experience with performance and stress testing,
- Basic knowledge of versioning systems (GIT),
- Basic understanding of relational or non-relational databases,
- You’ll have a personalized learning plan for the next 6 to 12 months, a budget allocated for it (conferences, certifications, etc), and a mentor that will help you progress,
- You’ll have 5 days dedicated to learning per year.
Why in Digitalya?
- You’ll be part of a 23 member company embracing a flat organizational structure. Meaning: no useless bureaucracy, freedom to share ideas and ask questions, freedom to come up with feedback and improvement points, freedom to come up with activities and create mini tribes in your area of expertise or hobby (ex: Mada started a reading club, and Marius is building a team to code reusable components). You can check the vibe on social,
- Day by day, we choose to seek mastery in the way we do our work and to make things meaningful and worth our time.
How is this going to work:
- First, you’ll establish a special kind of connection with the blue minded team,
- Then you’ll find out about our core values,
- You’ll discover our awesome projects,
- You’ll have a tailored learning plan based on your growth aspirations,
- You’ll get a chance to relax and get to know us better during our leisure activities. You know, like board games, airsoft, ping-pong nights, getting lost in the woods, crafting a 3D printer and so on,
- We embrace and encourage a great work-life balance. We’re flexible.
- Other benefits that, of course, we have (should we even mention them?):
- Private health insurance,
- Predictable salary discussion based on performance & new skills acquired - every 6 months,
- Flexible schedule,
Let's get to know each other. Apply and join the blue minded team!