So you took the decision, huh? You're gonna change that job. Well, then... is 2020 the year of challenging yourself? Because we definitely are into this mindset, and we want you alongside with us.
Who are we?
Local company, 15 joyful team members & growing, 5 years on the market, 50+ projects.
What we do?
We develop web apps with Node.js, PHP, React.js, React Native, Angular.js.
What we are looking for?
A back-end colleague with 2+ years of experience.
Why we are looking for a new colleague?
For next year our focus will be partly on helping companies embrace digitalization by building their internal products and partly on helping startup owners develop their idea. We plan to grow our team so we can help more people develop their software.
You can check some of our case studies, or we can meet for a coffee where we can talk about our projects and mindset.
A bit about us
We usually pursue ingenious projects. Our applications, we like to think that, are daring (you can contradict us if you don't agree - we like debates), and they definitely aim to improve their industries.
From apps partnered with Google to apps that revolutionize the way people from all over the world connect to Wi-Fi, we’re quite bold when it comes to projects, and we don't really like to settle with the default.
What can we say? We get bored quickly, so we need challenges constantly. That's why we decided to focus more on MVPs. So we’re looking for a back-end developer that is in the same mindset or aims to be.
What do you say? Are you in for developing interesting projects from scratch? Like, let’s say a web application that manages factory production based on IoT, a platform that generates millions of ads tailored to a target audience, or one that manages the security audits of Swiss aviation?
Are you curious to find out more? Check the requirements and give us a sign.
A bit about you
- At least 2-3 years of developing web applications,
- Experience on at least one of the following technologies: Node.js with Express or Sails, PHP with Laravel,
- Experience with REST APIs & RESTful architecture, HTTP protocol,
- Knowledge of relational databases such as MySql, PostgreSQL,
- Good understanding of OOP principles/practices,
- Knowledge of source code versioning systems such as GIT,
- Good English communication skills,
- Eagerness to go the extra mile,
- Openness towards receiving and giving feedback,
- Keenness to learn new things continuously - you want to growth, right?
What will you do:
- You will help us build MVPs with Node.js (Express or Sails) or PHP (Laravel)
- You will develop API based projects,
- You will deliver projects using the Scrum framework,
- You will meet our clients and maybe go out with them from time to time
- You will follow a tailored learning plan
- You will choose a mentor that will help you learn
- You will organize a monthly activity for the team
- You can volunteer to work on our internal project (spoiler: AI involved)
- You will enjoy a daily coffee with a bunch of weirdly friendly people
Still not decided? You can check our values and perks on our career page or scroll a bit our social accounts to get to know us better - we kinda like to post a lot about our daily office life (all accounts in the footer).
Wanna meet? Let’s get to know each other. Fill in the form below, and we’ll get back to you soon. Or send us your CV at [email protected]. The coffee is on us.